Scripture

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Alma 26:12


Email: megan.mouritsen@myldsmail.net

Leah's Mission Timeline

Leah's Mission Timeline

Monday, March 30, 2015

3/30/2015: Zone Conference!

Good afternoon!

We had a really awesome week this week! I really do love missionary work. And I don't have much time so this is going to be short again. 

But Zone Conference was awesome! We picked up the Turks sisters on Friday and the others sisters picked up the Cayman Sisters Friday night. It was so much fun getting to all hang out together here in Nassau! 

The Freeport Elders, President Brown, Sister Brown and their new baby Jerom, and the AP's flew in on Saturday morning. Sister Lewis and I had to drive without our companions to go pick them up. I felt so sick to have to drive by myself.... ugh...haha. After picking them up we drove to the church and then drove back home to pick up all of the sisters. And Zone Conference was AMAZING! It was just so inspired! It is really rejuvenating. AND we got to watch Meet the Mormons!!! I know you all have seen it already...... So it's nothing new..... But man it was great!!!!! Wasn't it?? haha. So spiritual. :) I didn't want it to end!  

After Zone Conference the sisters' investigator was getting baptized. Her kids all are baptized and she is the last and man was it great. Then after the baptism we had General Conference and man was that good too! :):):) Overall it was just an awesome Spirit filled-day. 

It was great to get to see Sister Garrett again as well and to get to hear all about how my Cayman family is doing. :) I miss them like crazy. Today we are taking them to the airport to go back home. Sad day. But it's gotta happen. Time just moves by so quickly. 

Life is good. Lavi Bon. :)

Love,

Sister Mouritsen 

These are the off-island sisters.  
Sister Rampersad is going home in a week from wednesday! And Latario..... haha.....a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment