Scripture

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Alma 26:12


Email: megan.mouritsen@myldsmail.net

Leah's Mission Timeline

Leah's Mission Timeline

Monday, March 23, 2015

3/23/2015: 11 Months Today!

Good Evening Family!
JETER! OH my! He is the cutest thing that I ever did see. I can't wait to meet this little man! Is he lifting weights yet? Running? He's had to have thrown a baseball right? No time to lose!
I got my package this week too. Thank you! Haha The longest birthday I've ever had. :) Heck yes. It's March 23rd though so it's my mission birthday. Good timing mummeh! Thank you! I can't wait to open it again. When the customs lady opened it I closed my eyes so it would be a surprise. :)
I had my last date with Doctor Downes on Friday. I don't have to wear a bandage anymore and I can even shower normally now too! Life is good. And life moves quickly......... 

This week was great of course. I don't have much time today because we spent the day deep cleaning the house. Literally all day. haha. It was like it hadn't been deep cleaned for YEARS. No really. So it was good. We got rid of the roach and lizard nests and had a lot of fun doing it. :) 
Not too much exciting happened this week. It's getting hot though! 
We had another funeral in the branch.... I hadn't ever met him either though. He was in the other sisters' area. Thankfully it was at our church though. It was a great way to teach the family though and find some new investigators. They definitely seemed interested when President Ferdinand spoke about the Plan of Salvation.
Islande is still progressing well. She came to church again. She can't wait to be a member.
All is well here in Nassau. I get to see Sister Garrett on Friday!!! Cayman, Freeport, and Turks/Caicos are coming out to stay with us until Monday for Zone Conference! I can't wait! Crazy how things worked out like that. :)
Well, sorry for the short, non-detailed email. I love you all! Have a great week!
Remmay,

Ser Mouritsen
Sister Nelson and I are getting so good at Kreyol! (Apparently that's how it's spelled.) I'm proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment