Scripture

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Alma 26:12


Email: megan.mouritsen@myldsmail.net

Leah's Mission Timeline

Leah's Mission Timeline

Monday, March 16, 2015

3/9/2015: March already?

Hi Family! :)

We had such an awesome week this week! And it sounds like you all did as well for the most part! I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for the emails!!

Silvia is still progressing well. She has her baptism this week on Saturday and her interview on Wednesday! I'm so excited for her! And she is as well. Some nerves of course but she loves the Gospel. She comes to church every week and reads her Book of Mormon all the time!

Joycline is doing great as well! She also came to church. She's making this big change and has been loving it! She just loves that she can't stand the smell of smoke any more! hahaha! it's amazing what the Gospel can do!

On Saturday we went and visited Wyslanda. She is a young girl, 12, who was baptized last year. When we got there her parents were there and we invited them to sit in on the lesson with us and they did! We talked about the importance of prayer and a bit of the restoration. Man it was so cool because they have not been receptive until now! They speak little English though and Wyslanda doesn't know much Creole so on Tuesday night President and Sister Ferdinand are going to come with us to share more of the restoration with them. I'm so excited!!!!

Other than that, that's mostly what happened this week. I had another date with Doctor Downes on Friday and he said that I only  have one more visit with him and then I am finished! Yes man! Finish. I'm ready to have a normal Friday. He's taking up our proselyting time... And he's not interested really. :( 

Well I hope you all have a great week! Thanks for the package mom! I got it last Monday! The blanket is the best thing in the world! SO soft! But even better than that were the letters. Thanks! I love you all so much! Have a safe week! 

Love,

Sister Mouritsen

No comments:

Post a Comment