Scripture

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Alma 26:12


Email: megan.mouritsen@myldsmail.net

Leah's Mission Timeline

Leah's Mission Timeline

Monday, May 18, 2015

5/18/2015: Transfer Calls!


Good afternoon!

I don't have much time. My flight leaves today... It would seem that my time is up in Nassau.... I have been called to serve back in Jamaica in Mandeville as one of the main Sister Training Leaders (STL's) :) No more District Leader... haha.... And no more ocean either.... I've been blessed with the ocean for my whole mission! The other STL is Sister Lewis who was my companion in Cayman after Sister Mashabela. But, the catch is that we won't be companions which is new... She is training a new missionary and so am I. Oh, and my new trainee and I will be white washing our area in Mandeville. Oh jeez.... Wish me luck. I love you all! You'll get more details next week. Sorry! They scheduled our flights today because I need to be to the trainers' meeting tomorrow. Alright! Have a great week! Sorry this is so quick and short... have a great week!

Love,

Sister Mouritsen

Here's an image of Leah's areas so far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment