Scripture

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Alma 26:12


Email: megan.mouritsen@myldsmail.net

Leah's Mission Timeline

Leah's Mission Timeline

Monday, May 12, 2014

May 11, 2014 - Mother's Day "Face Time" Phone Call

We learned that she is serving in Grand Cayman. Wow!
Her companion is Sister Mashabela from South Africa.
She had to fly from Jamaica to Grand Cayman without a companion. 
She is loving it and has already been able to share her testimony in a powerful way. 
Seeing her face, meeting her companion, and knowing that she is so happy was the best Mother's Day present that a mom (and family) could want. 









No comments:

Post a Comment