Scripture

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Alma 26:12


Email: megan.mouritsen@myldsmail.net

Leah's Mission Timeline

Leah's Mission Timeline

Thursday, June 25, 2015

6/25/2015: Reply from the Mission Office

With no letter from Leah this week, we wrote to the mission office to inquire about her. Yes, we are concerned about her. The last time she didn't write she had the Chikungunya virus and was very ill. Here was the reply from the mission office:


Good morning, Brother Mouritsen –
Your daughter is doing well; on Monday, she had an assignment to bring two missionaries in to Kingston to have some paperwork done, and forms signed, in preparation for upcoming transfers.  This always takes longer than you would like, here in Jamaica.  So, she may have run out of time to email that day.  If so, it is my fault and I am sorry.  I have been a parent of a missionary 4 times, and I know how we look forward to hearing from our sons and daughters.
Sister Mouritsen is a fine missionary, and a special young woman, and we love her here.  She is dependable and works hard, and she accepted this assignment without complaint and was happy to help.
Please try not to worry; she is doing great!

Sister Elaine Hall
Jamaica Kingston Mission
4 Garelli Avenue,
Kingston 10, Jamaica
876-618-1625

No comments:

Post a Comment