Scripture

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Alma 26:12


Email: megan.mouritsen@myldsmail.net

Leah's Mission Timeline

Leah's Mission Timeline

Monday, April 13, 2015

4/13/2015: Another great week!

Koman ou ye? :)

This week was kind of slow but great. haha. 

Herdy, (Eddie)  had his baptismal interview on Saturday and passed! He was so nervous but did great. Yes the power went out for this one as well haha. Just at the end though. So he will be getting baptized on Saturday at 7 pm and we can't wait! He is super excited and so are we! 

We also had a great lesson with Bencita. She lives near Sister Blanc and her husband who invited her to General Conference. Well we got to her house and one of the first questions that she asked us was, 'So how long does it take for someone to get baptized?' haha.... Hold up... What? She had read the Restoration tract and prayed to know if it was true and felt that it was. She also understands now the importance of the priesthood and it was so cool! Sister Blanc was able to testify strongly to her and helped us out with some translating. We had an awesome lesson on the Restoration though and she loved church! We asked her if she had any concerns and her only concern was that she didn't understand how we sing the hymns in sacrament meeting haha! I can live with that! I'm excited for the next lesson we get to have with her. 

Other than that, that's pretty much all that's exciting that happened. Sorry it's not much. I hope you all have a great day. Thanks for the emails! I'll talk to you all next week. :)

Love,

Sister Mouritsen


A morning run with Sister Lewis

A morning run with Sister Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment