Scripture

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Alma 26:12


Email: megan.mouritsen@myldsmail.net

Leah's Mission Timeline

Leah's Mission Timeline

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23, 2014: On to the MTC

At the setting apart.....



From the front porch to the car....










At the Provo Temple.....





Leah with Samantha Oman.  They met several months ago on Facebook and are both going to Jamaica. It was a nice blessing for them to enter the MTC on the same day.


Curbside at the MTC.....










And there she goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment